Amazon Holiday Toy List
Cheap Discount Toys Online (Valid until Friday 10/08/2021)
What to do when Kinetic Sand dries out?
Kinetic sand is the squeezable sand where you can feel the fun. There’s never anything like it. Moldable sand is just one of those substances that's oddly satisfying.
Kinetic Sand is pegged as something that never dries out because of the supernatural powers of silicone. A big plus point is that it’s hard for Kinetic Sand to dry out and in fact, there’s still no known case of Kinetic Sand ever drying out.
It is non-toxic and has been tested for all the required safety standards. The precise ingredients that Kinetic Sand consists of are a bit hard for anyone to ever discover for 100%.
It’s like trying to find out the secret recipe or all the spices used for Kentucky Fried Chicken! But it’s public knowledge that the ingredients that are listed for Kinetic Sand are claimed to be 98% sand and 2% polydimethylsiloxane, a silicon-based organic polymer which is also the main ingredient in silly putty.
Everyone should have a Kinetic Sand set in their home and there is so much variety.
These sets have different themes such as castles and palaces, dinosaurs, bakery patisserie set, kinetic-sand-bakery-boutique-set, and many many more.
Kinetic sand is such a neat sensory experience for kids. It is fun to play with, sparks creativity, and offers great sensory input.
But just in case, your kid and you notice that the kinetic sand is drying out what can you do? When your kinetic sand gets a bit dry, there's an easy way to revive it so it looks like brand new again.
What to do when Kinetic Sand dries out?
Kinetic Sand does not ever dry out and most probably it’s just the humidity affecting it. All you have to do is simply add a couple of drops of water using an eyedropper and it will return to its original state.
How kids could make the most out of kinetic sand?
You can help your kids make the most out of their kinetic sand and to give them more options to do. It’s better than any other molding clay in the market since it is squishy, moldable and it moves all on its own, it feels almost identical to normal sand, and more fun.
It’s fun for grown-ups too. As we all know, it doesn’t dry out. You can leave it out and it works just the same. We highly recommend investing in a bag or more.
- You could have little plastic animals like Dinosaurs to be stomped around in the sand and make footprints and tracks.
- Add some Small utensils from a play kitchen set since a knife could be used to cut through the sand and the fork and spoon for digging.
- Throw in a rolling pin and dough cutter from a kitchen toy set so it can be used to roll the sand and the cutter to cut the sand.
- Small teacups from playset and scoop from the water table would be great to help build those castles.
- Give your kid plastic play scissors to cut the sand with these.
- Bring out some cookie cutters for making different shapes with these.
- How about an ice cream scooper to scoop sand up and to make sand balls.
- Some plastic blocks could help pack the sand into the blocks and makes castles.
- Encourage your kid to make make-believe cookies and cakes with kinetic sand and add some real or plastic candles.
- Lastly, add some stampers to decorate and adorn the sand.
The possibilities are limitless while playing with the Kinetic Sand. Kids could learn a lot and having lots of fun at the same time.
Let your children enjoy it as much as they could. You won’t regret it!
And lastly, a little TLC is needed to keep the kinetic sand in tip-top condition. Storage is important too.
How to store your kinetic sand?
Another good advice to keep is to always store kinetic sand properly using an airtight container or ever a Ziploc plastic bag to keep dust and other contaminants out. Although kinetic sand doesn't dry out at all it could change its consistency. If this happens, add a few drops of water and mix well.
The world is now enjoying the Swedish-made invention of kinetic sand that never dries. It’s so convenient for the kids to play it since it has a lot of incredible properties that everyone wants a grab of it.
Everything that the best toy is in it and it includes never drying out and it never makes a mess aside from it being the most flexible toy ever that could be shaped and molded unlimitedly to create those sand masterpieces.
Some adults even called it their cheapest and best form of therapy! What more with kids, it’s their ultimate fun toy all year-round.
You can find kinetic sand for sale on Amazon.
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|