Amazon Holiday Toy List
Cheap Discount Toys Online (Valid until Friday 10/08/2021)
How to build a racetrack for toy cars
You don't need to splurge a lot of cash to be able to create fun activities for your toddlers. You could use some cardboard and duck tape for a DIY racetrack yourself at home.
The materials you will need are the following:
- Cardboard box
- Duck tape
- Marker pen
- Toy cars
Instead of just making one track, you could make two, so your kid can use two cars and start his or her own race.
How to build a race track with these materials is quite easy. Just follow this procedure.
- First, cut the cardboard to a rectangle shape
- Then, bend its sides, so the cars don't fall off just like there's a pavement
- Use the duck tape to be able to stick the 2 tracks together
- Using a marker pen color the track to make it more attractive
- Do take another cardboard and role it so you could use it as a stand to your track
You could watch some videos of toy cars racing using a DIY race track.
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|