Amazon Holiday Toy List
Cheap Discount Toys Online (Valid until Friday 10/08/2021)
Is Exploding Kittens party pack an expansion?
No, the Exploding Kittens party pack is a standalone deck that supports 2 to 10 players right out of the box.
With the Party Pack, more people could play up to 10 instead of being limited to 5 players only like the other sets.
Some of the cards have a paw print in the upper right corner of the card in this pack. And there are very slight changes in the distribution of the cards.
- If 2-3 people are playing, you only use the cards that have the paw prints.
- With 4-7 players, then you only use the cards that do not have paw prints.
- Lastly, for 8-10 players, then you use all the cards in the deck.
The set includes all the cards from Original Edition Exploding Kittens, all the cards from Imploding Kittens, plus the 10 new exclusive cards.
The 10 new exclusive cards are brand new and are not available in any other set.
The Party Pack's card breakdown is as follows and please do note that some cards have a pawprint in the corner for different player counts.
- 9 Exploding Kitten
- 10 Defuse cards and 3 with a pawprint
- 6 See The Future cards with 3 with a pawprint
- 10 Nope and 4 with a pawprint
- 6 Favor cards and 2 with a pawprint
- 10 Skip cards and 4 with a pawprint
- 6 Shuffle cars and 2 with a pawprint
- 6 Draw From The Bottom cards and 3 with a pawprint
- 7 Cattermelon cards and 3 with a pawprint
- 7 Tacticat cards and(3 with a pawprint
- 7 Hairy Potato Cat cards and 3 with a pawprint
- 7 Beard Cat cards and 3 with a pawprint
- 7 Rainbow-Ralphing Cat cards and 3 with a pawprint
- 5 Wild Feral Cat cards and 2 with a pawprint
- 4 Reverse cards
- 5 Alter The Future cards and 2 with a pawprint
- 10 Slap that comes in 8 Double Slap cards and 3 with pawprint and 2 Triple Slap cards and 1 with a pawprint
The Slap cards work like the Targeted Attacks from the Imploding Kittens expansion, with a difference. If you play a Slap card, your turn(s) immediately end(s), and the player you picked must multiply the number of turns he/she has to take by 2 or 3, depending on the subtype.
It has to be multiplied cumulatively if during one of the remaining turns that certain player also plays a Slap card in the game.
In this case, the same thing happens with the remaining turns. Also, the player's remaining turn(s) end(s) immediately.
The Exploding Kittens party pack would suit you best if you are looking to play with more players, but the only thing is, it could limit you to adding in expansions. But it would still be fine since it contains 113 cards in it.
Nevertheless, this is the perfect choice to play with a large group and still want to keep the rules simple, funny, and giggles-filled awesome time with your family and friends.
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|