Amazon Holiday Toy List
Cheap Discount Toys Online (Valid until Friday 10/08/2021)
Best Science Experiment Kits for 10-year-olds (Gift Review)
Science experiment kits would help kids learn more about the world they live in and being entertained and having fun at the same time.
These kits are highly educational and interactive. They are designed to engage the young minds and to assist the curious children to develop critical thinking skills and explore scientific topics as well.
What the other branches of science should I buy as a kit for a child?
Kids would differ in their choice of what interest them in science. You could also be able to find a related science kit that they can work with. Just remember to check the age recommendation before purchasing each kit. Here are other types of sciences kits.
Geology kits would help to teach your kids about the different types of rocks. They would learn to identify minerals, grow their own crystals. It’s a wide range of rocks in these kits.
There are math kits that use science to make learning numbers fun. These kits are designed for learning early addition, subtraction, and multiplication.
Also, there is the chemistry kit is a safe way to let your kids learn about chemical reactions without risking their health. These kits will let your kid experiments different formulas and their interaction with each other.
If your child is a fan of crime shows, then a forensics kit would be best. These kits would introduce the basic steps of identifying a culprit with clues and matching fingerprints to the scene of the crime.
Another is creative science that deals with illusions. It would teach about strategy and sleight of hand to perform magic tricks. Illusion kits can also be a great way to teach kids about using physics to perform tricks.
Biology kits would allow your kids to observe cells to watching worms change into butterflies, biology kits offer a wide range of activities too.
Designing robots are very popular too and a robotic kit would teach the kids to assemble and build a robot and how to program it at a young age.
Lastly, astronomy kits can introduce your children to the solar system, to the milky way and other celestial bodies, and help them learn about all the planets too.
Here’s a good section of the best experiment kits for 10-year-olds.
With this Happy atom magnetic set your child can Build, scan, and identify molecules in the simplest way possible and also learn about atoms, bonding, and chemistry. It’s a 50 piece atom set that includes the following atoms like 14 H, 1 he, 2 li, 2 Be, 6 C, 3 N, 6 O, 2 fl, 1 ne, 2 NA, 2 mg, 2 Si, 2 p, 2 SU, 2 cl, and 1 AR.
It has an app that can be downloaded free, scanning mat, quick start manual, and drawstring storage bag. This is a cool digital and physical chemistry set, tested with teachers and students. The app is available for Android, Kindle, and iOS devices. The app will take you on guided quests to discover new molecules and it will track your progress, collecting sets of molecules that you've built and explored along the way.
It’s also an award-winning kit having won both the Parents' Choice silver award winner and the kapi award winner for innovation.
- The app works without the internet and it can be taken everywhere
- This is a fantastic tool for kinesthetic and visual learners
- This kit shows ionic and covalent bonds which other kits don't show
- This set allows kids to build better molecules than the traditional ball and stick molecule sets
- Awesome way to explore atoms and molecules
- This is so easy and quick and the app is a huge bonus
- Definitely worth the money
- Best molecule building kit ever
- The iOS app needs a bit of work
Where to buy:
This mega lab would enable a child to build a Habitat for Frogs, Ant, Bugs, and other living inhabitants. It contains 6 activities to explore dinosaurs, crystals, volcanoes, and the weather. It’s made suitable for ages 10 and up.
Can you imagine the abundance of materials in it like chemical powder: 1.77 oz ( 50.2 g) of bag #1 "golden citrine", paint net content: 4 x 0.077 fl oz ( 2.3 ml), 1 weather station with thermometer, 1 rain gauge, 1 cloud chart, 1 granite stone, 1 stirring stick, 1 crystal growing cup, and 1 volcano base.
There are more like 1 volcano structure, 1 eruption tube, 4 tapes, 1 foam tape, 1 plaster strip, 1 eco dome pod, 1 bug collecting tool, 1 dino dig sand block with a dinosaur skeleton, 1 wood mallet, 1 dowel, 1 plastic pedestal, 1 earth model, 1 moon model, 1 paintbrush, and1 pair of goggles.
And lastly, a color poster with instructions.
- Kids would find reading and doing the experiments fun
- Your kid will learn and experience the experiments and not just watch
- Good quality
- This is a must-have for any kid interested in science experiments
- Also a great price for a variety of science experiments vs. buying just one of the kits
- Lots of projects and information for more
- Lots of diverse activities to stimulate interest in different areas of science
- Great gift
- It requires vinegar and baking powder for volcano eruption that’s not included in the kit
Where to buy:
It’s an easy electronics bundle kit that comes with all the Electronic Components needed for experiments. It’s packaged in a custom made fake matchbox which is used as an electronics project enclosure in an experiment.
All the components are individually sorted in reusable envelopes printed with identification details including name, electrical schematic diagram symbols, and experiment number references to allow you to quickly find the part you need.
It’s carefully designed for the complete beginner with materials like a mini solderless breadboard, small incandescent light bulbs, custom jumper wires, large slider switch, 7555 timer circuit, low-current LEDs, low-voltage piezoelectric transducer, a phototransistor, and more!
Also, it has all of the exact 1/4w carbon film resistors, ceramic and electrolytic capacitors, transistors, alligator clip test leads, battery holders, and batteries you need for the experiments in Easy Electronics.
- You can see a lot of effort is into this kit
- I t has easy electronics book and kids would have fun with the experiments
- Everything is well packed but easy to put back in when you're done, and each part comes in an envelope listing which experiments it is used in
- They included batteries in the kit
- The book itself is well written and easy to follow along with the electronics kit
- The sounds and lights experiments are interesting and challenging
- It is much easier
- It’s less expensive than buying all the components individually
- All the experiments are repeatable and this kit will be with your family for many years
- The batteries can be very difficult to remove from the battery holders
Where to buy:
This crystal growing science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal experiments. As a bonus, there is a special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown.
A fitting kit for young science enthusiasts most especially those who are interested in geology. There’s a complete instructions for each experiment that are included in this kit. It’s recommended for ages 10 years and up and it would truly challenge your child's imagination and patience.
Let your kid grow his or her stunning crystals in a multitude of colors and it would make him and her to appreciate these crystals more.
- It's neat to watch the crystals to grow and change every day
- It comes with everything you need but water.
- This kit allows you to conduct 7 different growing experiments
- Very easy to follow directions
- This crystal growing experiment is so fun and full of excitement for all kids
- The directions are simple and will amaze anyone
- It’s amazing and beautiful
- This kit includes the cups to grow the crystals in
- It’s a cool kit but the crystals takes a while to grow so you have to be patient
Where to buy:
This is a very inspiring kit with numerous experiment possibilities in it. Kids will be able to build and create an enjoyable learning experience and great satisfaction building their own electric motor kit. They could also create a circuit and let the fun begin.
Four kits include bubble machine, graffiti doodling robot, robotic car and funny bicycle.
This science kit will encourage your kids to step into the world of mechanical, construction, and engineering using their problem solving and fine motor skills.
A golden opportunity for children to get closer to the world of electronic toys and be able to build their signature robots! It would enhance and develop their creativity and imagination while having the time of their life enjoying all these activities.
- Each robot is packaged separately, and there is a clear progression of skill as one moves from one kit to the next
- It would get them thinking, solving problems by themselves, and experiencing something new
- Excellent for developing fine motor coordination
- Exactly all parts needed are in all 4 kits and you just need to follow the instruction manuals
- It’s a good quality kit with lots of creative options that could make a great gift for both boys and girls
- Fun and educational
- It’s great to see gifts that kids would use their brains and dexterity
- It would please and make a 10 year old happy
- The instructions need to be revised for clarity
Where to buy:
Science experiment kits are one of the best ways for kids to get excited about science when they are at home or on vacation from school.
It would always keep their mind working and their hands busy. Many memorable and happy times can be experienced with this amazingly wonderful science experiment kits.
The best way to retain learning in a child is when knowledge is gained in a fun educational way. Where kids are most relaxed and not constrained. A science kit has it all. It covers all the information, skills, and development needed in a science-loving kid!
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 3-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 4-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 5-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 6-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 7-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 8-year-olds
- Best Science Experiment Kits for 9-year-olds
|Copyright © HappyGiftsForKids 2021. All Rights Reserved.||Powered by Echofavor|